URGENT!!! Don't use bully sticks. ever. seriously.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
oh my gosh ModernFemme I hadn't read this when I was chatting with you ... I'm so glad the Remi is ok my heart just sunk when I read this post!!! so very glad he is ok!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Please give Remi, big, slobbery bully kisses from Brutus! Before joining EBN
I would not have known any of this either.

And from one stubborn gal to another...forgive yourself...YOU are a ROCKING
bully mom
:2thumbs:

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
I guess it's good I do not even know what they are!

yeah i dont know what they are either...but i guess that also means i dont know what not to buy...is that what they look like new? they are skinny branch looking chews?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh I'm so glad that Remi is okay, these bullies will eat anything. He's okay, so relax and don't beat yourself up over it, we are all careful and supervise our babies when they have toys, but stuff can and does happen. My Dozer ate a sock, he's swallowed a bone rightin front of us, and because my two eat and chew everything, I can only give them Kong toys. I bought them Kong balls, tires, rings, and I bought them a each a Kong Wubba , thinking they would be tough enough, they both chewed through them, and pulled out the stuffing within 3 hours of having them, they did this in front of me, so it happens, we learn from it, and dont give them those things again. I threw them in the garbage.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
yeah i dont know what they are either...but i guess that also means i dont know what not to buy...is that what they look like new? they are skinny branch looking chews?

We buy these for Henry but they are a very special and rare treat... he never gets to take it and chew it on his own though. I hold it and then he sits with me and chews... he definitely would eat the entire thing if we let him, but we just let him have a really good chew on about one or two inches of it at a time. If you wanted to know what they are - http://www.bullysticks4dogs.com/bully_sticks_made.htm

Well..they are very dangerous..NOT special when you consider they are made from Bull Penis's. Remember that the next time he chews and you hold it! :barf:

matzwd

Nov 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Aunt Clara
I'm another who has not even heard of these, and after that description, I'm glad that's the case. Thank you, Remi, for the warning. We will steer clear of these if we ever see them anyplace.

Sent via Tapatalk on my S3

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Well..they are very dangerous..NOT special when you consider they are made from Bull Penis's. Remember that the next time he chews and you hold it! :barf:

I will not share this information with my bf otherwise he will be furious with me!!! Last time Izzy was chewing on her bully stick (and after reading this thread it will be last time ever!) my bf was laying on the ground and felt asleep, he woke up with half of a wet bully stick on his head!!!! Izzy loves to chew her toys on top of us...... :whistle:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I will not share this information with my bf otherwise he will be furious with me!!! Last time Izzy was chewing on her bully stick (and after reading this thread it will be last time ever!) my bf was laying on the ground and felt asleep, he woke up with half of a wet bully stick on his head!!!! Izzy loves to chew her toys on top of us...... :whistle:

:lmao: and Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! What's your bf's cell phone number? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am so glad Remi is OK, and although your experience was scary, you made a wonderful post! Hopefully you have saved many bully parents of even considering one.

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
How scary!! Ive never seen them before and after that description I'm glad I haven't. I'm glad remi is ok *hugs*

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

:hmm: Could come in handy! :biglaugh:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.