Help Needed! If its not 1 thing it's another !!!

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Hi all hope u and ur baby's are doing well !!

As some of you no coco has a yeast infection. She's on treatment and we have stopped her wet food and she is improving :). BUT she now won't eat her dry and when she does it's only little amounts. If I put a oxo on her dry food do u think it will effect the yeast ?

Thanks all :)

L

Lucy-licious

OXO has too much salt in sweety....she is probably protesting because there is no wet food there for her to enjoy. I know its upsetting though...I went here with my Billy who ate very little for almost 2 weeks.
If you are desperate for her to eat something try boiling a chicken breast (no need to add anything to the water) and chop it up into little chunks and add a handful in with her kibble...put hot watr on her kibble and let it stand for a little minute so its like a thin gravy and give her that. Hopefully the chicken mixed in will encorage her to eat, unless she is like My Billy and picks it all out :nonono:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi all hope u and ur baby's are doing well !!

As some of you no coco has a yeast infection. She's on treatment and we have stopped her wet food and she is improving :). BUT she now won't eat her dry and when she does it's only little amounts. If I put a oxo on her dry food do u think it will effect the yeast ?

Thanks all :)

You can add a little bit of watch to give it some juice. Too too much or she'll have loose stools. She'll be fine and will start eating it. I'm so so happy to see you got her off that other food though. :clap: :2thumbs:

M

mabel lou

My vet told me after I rescued Thelma that she was not worried about her eating the dry food when I tried and tried to get her to eat. She said Thelma would eat when she is ready. So one kibble here and there and OMG I was freaking out necause it had been a couple of days of trying to get her to eat and on a serious note I thought OMG does she have to fall over before the vet looks at it as a concern. But I held out and followed the vets instructions and what I did was I moved her food and water bowl later that day to clean the rug and all of a sudden out of no where here comes Thelma over to her food and she began eating it. I almost fell over myself. I guess moving her food to another area is what helped or maybe she was finally starving. It's a suggestion for you so try it and maybe it will work or not.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.