Other Zeus made it through surgery!!

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Zeus is home following his surgery today!! I have dreaded having him neutered since we brought him home as a baby, but now it is behind us. He is still sleepy, but is doing great! It made me so nervous having him put under anesthesia, but he didn't have any issues with it.:up:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
yay..........he'll be sleepy all night, with a little sore throat. Bet he'll have a nice breakfast when he wakes up tomorrow morning.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
So happy Zeus came through his surgery ok. He'll be back to himself before you know it. I had my Bulldozer neutered 2 months ago when he was 7 months old, and he recovered quickly, and didn't have any issues. Speedy recovery Zeus , our prayers and thoughts are with you and your mama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Awesome news.... so happy all went well -- you can relax and have a good cuddle night with him

OP
wheezer

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Thank you all for your kind words and well wishes! He acts like he is not sure if he wants to sit or stand right now. When he was laying beside me, he acted so sleepy but afraid to go to sleep because he is afraid we might cut something else off! LOL I love this forum and the people on it. It feels as if I know each one of you personally, but I guess that is because we share so much in common with our babies!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So glad he is home and doing well, it's always scary when we have to put one of our babies under. He should be feeling better in a couple of days.

Most Reactions