Help Needed! Is it an Ear infection

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Late to chime in, but may I ask what food she's on? Food can drastically change a bully's health when you find the right one. My Stig had hives, yeasty paws, hot spot and constant ear infections ... not to mentions $$$$ in vet bills ... within a couple of months after we got him until we found the right food. That was more than 2 years ago. Now he's happy and healthy as can be.

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Late to chime in, but may I ask what food she's on? Food can drastically change a bully's health when you find the right one. My Stig had hives, yeasty paws, hot spot and constant ear infections ... not to mentions $$$$ in vet bills ... within a couple of months after we got him until we found the right food. That was more than 2 years ago. Now he's happy and healthy as can be.

Same with my Zelda

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL

Same with Vegas with the good food I put him on!! Now if I could only control the environmental allergies.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
im glad you found out what it was so coco can get better. now to keep it from happening again as it seems this is not the first time youve had problems with your baby. im going to say it to....change his food...........since i have sarah on the right food she is now doing alot better and she had some of the same problems that yours is having. [MENTION=4685]Cocosmammy123[/MENTION]

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Hi guys we feed her on James well beloved and every other day we give her some wet food. Am gonna completely stop the wet and see if that helps. Tbh av noticed the smell for a while but jut thought all dogs smelled the same. The vet said it will take a good 6 weeks to clear. We have to use the shampoo twice a week and the war drops every day !! Am gonna get home from work and clean and change bedding and then start the shampooing :) wish me luck hahahha il keep u all up dated. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354005976.248918.jpg

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Poor Coco....sometimes even if it's a good brand of food it just doesn't agree with your bullie. In her case change of food will help, I'm sure.

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Can any one recommend a good brand that I can get in the uk ?? X

L

Lucy-licious

Can any one recommend a good brand that I can get in the uk ?? X

try a different flavour for now hunny...it might be the lamb or even the rice xx and you can just straight swap if you stick with JWB for now rather than do a gradual switch. I would be inclined to try the Lamb and Veg...your currently on Lamb and rice is that right...then if no improvement try Turkey and Veg. They are in green shiny bags xx

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Hi all bathed coco is her magic shampoo and I an honestly say she smells better !! Already. I have cut the wet food out of her diet so fingers crossed x

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh thats great im glad she is better. if cutting out the wet food doesnt help you may need a complete food change still. let us know how she is doing and i hope she continues to get better. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.