Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hope he gets better soon.

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
I hate that for him. That sucks. Maybe that is why he hikes his leg on the same tree three and four times? LOL Usko videos are awesome. He looks like a great dog, hope the antibiotics get him back to normal.

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
I hope he is all better now! I'm sorry you had to go through that scare and I hope you are in the clear. Hugs from Tonka and I! :)

OP
RiiSi

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I got a butt wiggle from Usko, haven't had one since this started, so I guess he's on the mend! Again, thank you for caring:hug:

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Poor Usko!!! I sure hope he's feeling better and his back isn't hurting so much by now. Poor guy! Herman and I send hugs!

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Sending kisses & hugs from Mississippi!!! And just for you- ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353976204.884984.jpg

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw poor usko im glad he is feeling better now. smoochy kisses from miss sarah. :D

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I got a butt wiggle from Usko, haven't had one since this started, so I guess he's on the mend! Again, thank you for caring:hug:

Gosh, I so hate to say this but...he's on pain meds so he's FEELING better (I hate myself right now) so keep
him quiet and still until you know he's on the mend for real. And hey...be sure YOU get good rest, what a scary
ordeal for y'all !

Usko is one of my favs here so to read this ruined my Monday too...will be praying all is well :pray:

A

Alaskasmom1

I hate to hear when any bully is under the weather. Glad to hear he ate and is snoring. That's a good sign :-)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.