RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
So yesterday quite suddenly Usko started to act strange. He was really stiff, didn't want towalk or even lay down. He was and still is clearly in pain. The vet has examined him and it seems that his back is giving him pain. He did have a small spaz attack yesterday so maybe hurt it then. They also took some blood and we're waiting for the results now...

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Oh, no! Poor baby! I know what back pain feels like! I'm sorry, good luck! I hope he's ok. I'll say a pray for you & him!

Bulldogs are angels in fur coats

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
oh no I'm so sorry to hear your boy is in pain, I hope things will be ok and he will be back to normal soon ... please keep us updated

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
So sorry to hear Usko is in pain, I hope it's nothing serious, and hope the vet can shed some light on what is wrong , so he can treat it and make him feel better. Keep us posted

L

Lucy-licious

Oh no, I hope it's something and nothing a big hug for you and a gentle squeeze for Usko x

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awww , Poor baby... lots of cuddles are in order today... and I hoppe that is all it takes. :(

OP
RiiSi

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Just an awful ordeal. Usko hates to be on the vets table and again emptied his glands when I lifted him there. He fought back when the vet tech was taking his blood and that too was all over my clothes and the walls...The worst thing is that he was so scared and in pain. He pain is in his lower back and the boold sample showed that he has some kind of infection. Maybe it is his prostate. It was the normal size and everything else seemed normal as well. They tested his reactions, temp, liver and kidneys values and all is well. So he got antibiotics and Rimadyl shot and is now snoring under the table. He didn't eat last night or this morning but when we got home from the vet he ate a normal full normal portion of tongue with a good appetite, so that is great. Thank you for caring.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Glad to hear he's home and they found out what it was. Give him an extra cuddle from EBN!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
So he got antibiotics and Rimadyl shot and is now snoring under the table. He didn't eat last night or this morning but when we got home from the vet he ate a normal full normal portion of tongue with a good appetite, so that is great.

Awww poor boy! I'm so glad the pain meds are kicking in and he's feeling more himself. I know you'll keep us posted on what's happening with Usko. Bea and Bo both send bully slobbers.....

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Hope he is on the mend, poor thing VETS are scary.

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Hope everything passes over smoothly, it is a better feeling once you have the basics checked out and know it's nothing serious like that.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What a sad day I hope he is on the mend. Give him a hug from us! Let us know how he is later...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.