Help Needed! lumps on right leg

bububaby

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
bubu
I found there is a lump under skin on Bubu right back leg four days ago, and it is not disappeared these days. Do I need to check with vet? IMG_1599.jpgIMG_1598.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Absolutely, have the vet get a look at it.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I would go and get it checked out too .. it may be nothing and it may be something but why take the chance!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I agree, a trip to the vet will ease your mind. Is it soft or hard? Does it move around. Could be a cyst, or a pimple?.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I agree, I would get it checked out, just to be sure.

OP
bububaby

bububaby

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
bubu
I agree, a trip to the vet will ease your mind. Is it soft or hard? Does it move around. Could be a cyst, or a pimple?.

It is soft, and if I touch it, it will move around. Ok, I will take him to the vet tomorrow.

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
Our boxers fatty tumor started that way. It moved easily and we eventually removed it.

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
We just noticed a large lump on our gator's leg too on Thanksgiving thought it was from his rc car accident. we took him to the vet today and they did a Cytology report on him and it was kinda crazy when the Vet was trying to withdraw a sample it was completely jelly like substance, but Vet found no cells and diagnoised it as a cyst but nothing to worry about for now unless it changes for some reason. Hope your baby has nothing to worry about! Keep us updated

OP
bububaby

bububaby

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
bubu
Sorry for the late response. I got three presentations this week, so a little busy. Bubu is doing well and vet said lump on his leg might because he bite himself. The lump now is disappeared. The only question he has now is it seemed like he had O-shape leg, we will see how is everything going, I will update sooner.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.