Real Name
    Riikka
    Country
    Finland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Kylli and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Help and advice redness

I really recommend raw food. You can find how to start from the link below.

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...awfeeding.html

Bulldog(s) Names
    frank
    Likes (Received)

just an update had frank at the vets at the start of the week and the vet was one of the best ive seen bye far she put him on a lower dose of steriods ,allergy tablets and ive changed his diet to wofcol which is working a treat his redness have died to pink so far and his coat has started to grow back and his paws are getting back to normal

thanks to every 1 for advice i will post a picture of him when hes back to full strength !!

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by frank2011 View Post
    just an update had frank at the vets at the start of the week and the vet was one of the best ive seen bye far she put him on a lower dose of steriods ,allergy tablets and ive changed his diet to wofcol which is working a treat his redness have died to pink so far and his coat has started to grow back and his paws are getting back to normal

thanks to every 1 for advice i will post a picture of him when hes back to full strength !!
    Great News
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Ali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
    Likes (Received)

I would look at are dog food rates some of those foods aren't to good I would go grain free maybe get a allergy test I had Franklin on about 5 different foods finally found the right one Fromm four star grain free beef frittata veg his fur is so much nicer his red face went away his tear stains are going away his spots on his back went away they were gross -imag0845-jpg but it all was from food I would try to go grain free stay away from chicken, corn a lot of people on here feed there dogs Fromm that have allergies an it works great it is expensive but well worth it in all reality it's a couple dollars more then blue buffalo I was feeding my two dogs blue buffalo 24lbs. Bag an it lasted maybe 2 1/2 3 weeks maybe an the Fromm for 2 dogs lasted a month an took all my dogs problems away I say yes it is well worth the money so I would keep trying foods until you figure something out good luck I really hope you find something to help your sweet baby

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads