URGENT!!! Hospitalization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
I promise. Every second counts, and for Abby I will never ever forget it or take it for granted.
we are thinking of you
Bree, Layla & Wilbur xo

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Bev that was beautifully said and I felt it in my heart. I've been thinking of you today. I wish there was something I could do to ease your pain. You are VERY special and I don't think you're normal at all. Matter of fact, I know you're not. :angelheart: One of the most blessed things I got to experience this year was being with my babe, Ace, as he take his last breath while laying in my lap at home. I truly truly feel blessed that I was there with him. Even as sudden as his brother Orion's crossover to Rainbow Bridge was, we were there with him too and he peacefully fell asleep with his head on my lap on the way to the vet. When I saw those pictures of Abby last night at the vet, I cried. She, and you, are so lucky to have each other. :hug:

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well i could just kick myself in the butt that even though i know whats going on with abby i am just now reading this thread. where have i been? i feel like a cad and i hope bev you know how i feel and what i think of you and how your take care of abby. there is noone who could do it better. she is with you for a reason. you write so beautifully and to hear you speak of abby we all just feel like we know her and you just a bit. :hug:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I'm thinking of you and praying that Abby will get to feeling better. Sending lots of hugs!
Happy Thanksgiving!

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Oh Bev I am so sorry to hear about Abby but I am so glad that she is finally home where she belongs. I pray the Angels wrap their loving wings around you both and make Abby strong again, and give you strength to keep on taking care of of you both. Bev, and Abby your my Hero, your the wind beneath the wings. Have a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving and give Miss Abby a big kiss and Hug from us all.

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
This song is for you and Abby - with love, thoughts and prayers.

http://youtu.be/1QTWnd3bnaw

I hope this works - my first time to post a song

http://youtu.be/RbDuM-f36Hs

I thought this would be a beautiful song for you to listen to if you would like to. This is one of my favorite songs that helps me when times feel as though life is to hard to deal with and yet confusing. I hope it came through for you.
Keep breathing

Those were beautiful. Thank you :)

... i feel like a cad and i hope bev you know how i feel and what i think of you and how your take care of abby.

2 hours on the phone with me falling apart in your ear last night and you have the nerve to post this!! Don't make me come down there woman! :)

How is she doing tonight?

She is still mopey. I'm not sure if it's the drugs she's had while in the hospital or if her being in the hospital at all broke spirit, that was a real concern from the beginning. She still won't eat. Even worse, she won't come near me. :cry: She is either sleeping (which she needs) or walking around the house almost as if she's looking for something. I have no idea what that something could be.

But she is drinking and she is going outside on her own to pee quite often. She turns her nose up at chicken broth but she is drinking lots of water. She also has diarrhea pretty badly, that's almost definitely the drugs. I'm happy that she at least still has control of those functions, I've read that as the end gets closer they lose it. I just had to shove pills down her throat. I hate doing that. I've only ever done that once in her life. It's probably why she hates me tonight. I hope she doesn't still hate me tomorrow.

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Sorry I am late to jump in. I missed this post and i haven't been on the site for a few days. Lucy and I will keep Abby in our prayers. Sending love and positive vibes your way.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] Eh, Bev, she is looking for her CARROT CAKE!!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Glad she is walking around and going outside to potty! Please Abby get better!

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
@Twice Eh, Bev, she is looking for her CARROT CAKE!!

you know, :idea: you just might be on to something there! I don't have the stuff for carrot cake but I did just take a coconut custard pie out of the oven. I think it might have her name on it :)

Look... the baby head is sleeping :shhhh:

IMG_20121121_205440.jpg

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Glad to hear Abby is home with you and I will keep praying for you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.