Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Continuing to pray for all of you...I know how difficult & heartbreaking this must be.

Wishing I could be there for y'all to lean on me, maybe cook up some great food and
take care of other things as to free up your precious time with Abby.

Sending all our love and praying strength, hope, courage and acceptance to your hearts.

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
First, can I say thank you?

Thank you for your prayers and support. Friends who have known and loved Abby since she walked into my heart and new friends who are just learning of her struggles. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your love and support. I stared at her pictures all night and I literally felt you all around me. It was the most amazing, comforting feeling I have ever known.

I also need to thank Roe (@ChanelnBrutus), Christine (@2BullyMama) and Sandy (@cowsmom). You guys really got me through last night. You reminded me how to breathe. I was falling apart and you gave me enough duct tape and super glue to hold it together for a little while longer. I don't think I could have made it without you.

Now, for the update...

Abby made it through another night in the hospital. I had a dream that she didn't but I knew it was just a dream. Abby would not go "home" without me, somehow I just knew that. Her doctor isn't in until 9, she will run some more tests to see how she is progressing (or regressing). But .. SHE PEED!! I know it's silly to be excited about wet blankets but I am. That's all I have right now.

I don't know what these next hours will bring. But I know that we are not alone in our hope and grief and you have no idea how much that means to me.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gawd, such a miracle she is. You r in all of our thoughts and little Abby is just amazingly strong. Hugs hugs hugs! Today will be a better day, has to be.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Bev that is positive news! Pee is good!!! Sorry about your bad dream... Omg now that is a nightmare!! Praying and praying for even more miracles, she is such a fighter :hug:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Still praying honey. I won't give it up :pray2: strength for you to send Abby good vibes, healing vibes, not sad ones . I hope you can feel it Bev. I'm sending very strong prayers to you, the mothering kind.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Hopefully you get good news from the Dr's when they show up and you can have your little girl home with you for the holiday, prayers and nose kisses from Bacon's house

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Oh my gawd, such a miracle she is. You r in all of our thoughts and little Abby is just amazingly strong. Hugs hugs hugs! Today will be a better day, has to be.

Bev that is positive news! Pee is good!!! Sorry about your bad dream... Omg now that is a nightmare!! Praying and praying for even more miracles, she is such a fighter :hug:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

She really is a strong little thing. She amazes me every day. We won't know her full condition until these tests are run but I know that she is not in any pain. To me, is the most important thing. She has been off pain medication for 2 days now so I know that she doesn't hurt.

My hope is that we can bring her home today. I want her to have turkey and stuffing and ice cream. If these really are to be her last days, as long as she isn't suffering in any way at all, I want them spent here with us.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
She really is a strong little thing. She amazes me every day. We won't know her full condition until these tests are run but I know that she is not in any pain. To me, is the most important thing. She has been off pain medication for 2 days now so I know that she doesn't hurt.

My hope is that we can bring her home today. I want her to have turkey and stuffing and ice cream. If these really are to be her last days, as long as she isn't suffering in any way at all, I want them spent here with us.

Absolutely! I hope she comes home soon.

M

mabel lou

I don't even know you and yet I feel your pain. Sometimes we ? why us. But the flip side to that coin is this "god chose you as her mother because you were the only one who could deal with what has happened in her life with you and what is happening in her life now. When her fight seems as though she can't do it then you step in and fight for her as you are doing. The love you have for her and she has for you shows her that your not wanting to let go of your pack leader position and you will fight for your pack. She knows this from you and she knows that when she is to weak to fight that you are going to fight for her no matter what until the bitter end. Sometimes strength comes back slowly but as long as she knows your not going no where this gives her hope. But knowing you are her pack leader will allow her time to rest and hopefully heal and hopefully the medications will do their job and give your precious girl time. God bless

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps

We're with you Bev, last time she was in this boat, she felt better at home

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Still in my PJ's, just woke up - and Miss Tallulah and I went right to EBN to see how Abby is this morning. YAYYY!!!! Pee!!! Just want you know that even though I have never met you, your love for Abby is so touching and so fierce. You are amazing. And we are up here in Canada rooting for you both to make it through this and have a wonderful Thanksgiving together. Will keep checking in on you and will keep sending healing thoughts and loving energy to you and Abby.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Continuing prayers. She is such a little trooper. God bless her, praying that she gets to come home and enjoy the holidays where she belongs.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I will keep praying! So glad she peed! She can come out of this I have faith!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.