Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Bev, I am crying my eyes out right now. I hope that Abby is able to pull through. Don't ever second guess her knowledge about your love. She knows more than anyone, your feelings are sensed by her. Animals have this sense and trust me, she knows. She also knows you are trying your hardest to get her through this. I could not imagine being in your shoes right now, but know that we are all here for you. We have our prayers and good vibes sent your way. You and Abby are both very very strong and God will give the the strength to get through this.

Last edited:

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: my families prayers are with you an yours I hope an pray she gets better stay strong

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I was hoping to find better news this evening. We feel your pain honey. Praying for strength in Abby and you. good night Sweety Head

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
You will make the right decision for both you and her, because you want what's best for her. Abby is so lucky to have such a great mom! Praying for you both xx

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
just read this - BE STRONG IN YOUR HEART - praying for Abby and your whole family ... this 44 year old tough man just got a lot teary eyed at the fight this girl has gave the world she came into. She knows and understands the love you and your family have for her just like you know the love she has for everyone in your home .

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Im so sorry she isnt getting better! I have been watching this post and praying for a miracle! You are in all our hearts tonight we are all here for you and sending positive vibes your way!

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Miss Tallulah and I send you both strength and courage. And our love. I am so sorry. The EBN community is so loving. Can't stop crying.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I am so sorry ... I feel your pain and my whole heart goes out to you. :heart:

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Thinking of you both. That would be very hard and I'm sure you are a wreck right now. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BarkingStella

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Peggy ,Stella ,Gabby
Sending thoughts and prayers. The one sure thing that I know, no matter what, is that she knows you love her, and will always love her.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Still thinking of you and Abby! You know I'm always here for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Miss Tallulah and I send you both strength and courage. And our love. I am so sorry. The EBN community is so loving. Can't stop crying.

[MENTION=4570]Tooleysmom[/MENTION]...So sorry to meet under these sad tidings but as one newbie to another I'd like to welcome you to EBN.

I am a reader & love the South and Southern people,have lived quite a bit in Southern states, so especially love Tallulah's name

As per her name, she looks to be quite the handful (that expressive face) and is an absolute beauty! Texas Carol & Brutus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.