Status
Not open for further replies.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Watching for another update. And :pray: it's a good one!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Just saw this, sending prayers and positive thoughts to Abby and you. Hope she can come home soon, and live a little longer. Give her a big hug from us.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Sending continued prayers for that sweet little girl. God bless you for all that do you do to make every day for her a special one, wrapped in love, kindness and happiness.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I feel so bad that I only just found this Bev, and reading this at work just now has me blubbing like a baby.

Sweetie head will be home for Thanksgiving .. she's a fighter, and has decided it's not quite time for her to leave you, not yet and not now.

I think every Bully over the Rainbow Bridge must be watching over her right now, and sending their angel kisses to her so that she gets to stay just that little longer with you.

Maife

Apr 8, 2012
Country
Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Ulysses
All our prayers are with you. Lots of love and healing thoughts heading your way. Your adorable and amazingly strong girl feels so much love that she does everything to pull through. It is truly amazing. You and her are definitely doing your part, now we must hope and pray that medicine will come through and she will respond to all treatments. God bless you both. We are thinking of you and Abby.

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I went to see Abby today. We spent about an hour and a half with her. I made her a chicken pot pie and she ate some of that.

IMAG0578.jpg IMAG0581.jpg

The doctor wasn't there when we were. Today is her day off but she has been in and out of there all day to check on her. Dr Sing called me on my drive home. Even though she ate and was happy to see us, Abby isn't getting any better. Instead of her numbers going down like they are supposed to, they are going up. Her BUN is so high the machine can't even register it. Her protein is dropping and she hasn't urinated all day. They (we) are afraid her kidneys have shut down. She has also gained 3 pounds in the past week which they think are fluids backing up into her system.

Dr Sing has put her on lasix to try to jumpstart her kidneys again. She has also added a chinese herb that I can't remember the name of. She's on iv fluids and iv antibiotics and anti seizure medicine and blood pressure medicine and now lasix. All of these things are doing more damage to her already tired kidneys. It looks like this might be Abby's last battle.

She has to win this. She just has to!!

L

Lucy-licious

Oh Bev...I wish I had the answers and words of encouragement for you...I wish more that I was there and could wrap you up in the biggest, warmest hug. I will continue to pray fir a miracle for sweet Abby :pray:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh Abby, we're rooting for you! Every hour, every minutes, every second, every breath. We'll be by your side always. xoxoxoxoxxxxxxx

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh Bev, those pictures are really very precious. What a brave girl Abby is. I'm sorry to hear her labs are not improving. I continue to pray for her. :hug::pray:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just cannot even express my sorrow to hear the news.... but Abby is a miracle girl.... if anybully in the world can pull through this she can. Oh how we all love her.... and love you for being the best bully mama out there. xx

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Bev...none of us are in your shoes as you and Sweet Abby fight this war. But we are all trying to hold your hand and give you strength. Just remember to breathe...and take one hour at a time. Looking too far ahead will cause you to miss these moments with her. So much is out of our control in this world, but how much you love her is your greatest strength. Can you feel us beside you? We are there. :hug:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:pray:Hi, just checking up on Abby, so sad to see she's not responding to the medications. I'm still hoping and praying that she'll turn the corner, and be able to come back home soon. Praying for Abby every minute, and sending her our love.

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
Bev, I am so sorry you and Abby are having to go through all of this. My thoughts and prayers are constantly with the two of you. These things can change in a short period of time and we all know Abby is a fighter. She has come through some really tough times in the past with you fighting with her. Please let us know if you or Abby need anything. All of EBN are here fo you.

DesertBum

Sep 11, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Xena
Sorry to hear that she isn't better yet. I'm sure the home cooking will really help her. Thoughts and prayers to her and you :angelheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.