Help Needed! Tear Stain Question

bububaby

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
bubu
Hi everyone,

Bubu got some tear stain recently, I have bought Douxo Chlorhexidine 3% ps pads, Desitin and AVC.
As I found in other post that the step should be:
1. Filter water - Purified water. Daily
2. Chlorhexidine 3% pads> first time in the morning and cotton pads to dry it
3. Desitin after Chlorhexidine
4. Apple Cider Vinegar with a cotton pad at night
5. Desitin before bed

Now I am wondering after I apply Desitin on his wrinkle, do I need to use a cotton pads to dry it?

OP
bububaby

bububaby

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
bubu
One more question, should I use baby wipe to clean first or just apply desitin on his face?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Use a babywipe to wipe clean first then dry with a cottonball/napkin and then apply the destine. My guys still get them and none of that helps with them. Emma's bad right now. What I did notice is that I have cut out her salmon oil and her face is whitening up. I now need to change her food to another protein base.

Buba's might tear up through the teething process too. Wilson did this and he actually dried up at about a 1 old. The filtered water, along with a stainless steel bowl will really help with the rusty face.

Buba's cute!!!

OP
bububaby

bububaby

Oct 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
bubu
Use a babywipe to wipe clean first then dry with a cottonball/napkin and then apply the destine. My guys still get them and none of that helps with them. Emma's bad right now. What I did notice is that I have cut out her salmon oil and her face is whitening up. I now need to change her food to another protein base.

Buba's might tear up through the teething process too. Wilson did this and he actually dried up at about a 1 old. The filtered water, along with a stainless steel bowl will really help with the rusty face.

Buba's cute!!!

Thank you so much! I just want to have a try, hope it's useful!!

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
i use witch hazel its work really well,
instead puried water get him natural spring water (ozarka)
food is the most important thing.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online