URGENT!!! Help with Major' balls.....

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
20121119_104820-1.jpg

Woke up today n saw major pooped in his cage for the first time ever. Its was firm poop.
But took him out n he poop diarrhea then keep pooping till he poop out drop drops of water. Then I saw this in his balls.
20121119_104820.jpg

20121119_104821.jpg

Before his balls turn black n the vets gave him antibiotics n it went away.
So what you guys think he have?

Hes at the vet right now.

Thanks any tips would help.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
xskyzx

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
20121119_104817.jpg

20121119_111541.jpg

O yea I gave him 2 treats of salmon\sweet potato frommm, is that might be theproblem?

L

Lucy-licious

Ouchie...I am totally of no use. That looks very sore though I hope the vet can help with some instant relief x

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am of no help and unfortunately can not see the picture since I am at work..... sending prayers and positive thoughts that is not anything serious

M

mabel lou

Omg that looks very painful and very tender. Did that just like happen in one day? Just asking because my sisters male dog actually will chew and chew his own head of his own penis until it is raw due to alleries. Oh gosh I hope his vet can relieve him some and I sorry this happened. Awe, :(

OP
xskyzx

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
This happened overnight, major can't lick his ball so I dont think he chew it

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What the heck? Poor guy, that looks really sore. If that appeared overnight you need to call the vet asap - well that's what I'd be doing. I sure hope it's nothing serious? Did he have hair there before? Danggg!

OP
xskyzx

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
no hair , he was at the vet, now he at home... still have diarrhea. but they gave him a steroid shot and some medicines , hope its help.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
no hair , he was at the vet, now he at home... still have diarrhea. but they gave him a steroid shot and some medecines , hope its help.
Oh that's good to hear. Did the vet have any idea what could cause this. Looks so sore. I'll say it again, poor babe! :(

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I have no idea what that could be, but it looks really raw and sore, sorry Major is suffering, hope the vet can figure tout, and give him something

OP
xskyzx

xskyzx

Mar 7, 2012
houston,TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Major
they gave him a shot of steroid for the inflammation, cefpodoxime, and metronidazole for his diarrhea.
He didn't want to eat at first ( which is rare, bulldogs would eat anything anytime
2smile.gif
lol)
until we hand feed him with the medicines .
any tips would help, thanks.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Do you think he would've grazed them while running outside? Can't see the pics for some reason, but I remember last summer, Stigs' ballsies were really red. I spoke to his daycare owner and she said that she had to neuter one of dogs because he was so low to the ground so when he walked through a field with high grass, it would just be inflamed because they would get scratched.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online