Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why does she smell :(

Default Re: Why does she smell :(

Quote Originally Posted by Cocosmammy123 View Post
    She has the lamb and rice grain free. ? X
    maybe try her in one of the others.....or there are the Turkey and veg, and the Lamb and veg..they're the ones in the green bags. x

For the yeast..try getting some hibiscrub from Amazon...mix it 1 capful to 5 caps if water, and use it to wash in all her folds and crevices, between her toes too...then dry before putting on a little Canestan cream or athletes foot cream xx
    if she needs a wash inbetween use huggies pure baby wipes, dry then apply the cream again. If that doesnt help the vet might give you some anti fungal meds.

Lexington, KY
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

My pup came to us eating Nutros Puppy. He loved the food, but always smelled "doggy". He was the first larger breed dog we had ever had in the house, so I kind of thought this was how it was supposed to be. I was spending every weekend cleaning him, his bedding, his toys, my house...etc. Within 2-3 days the smell would return.... Then I found EBN! Yah!!! And learned that food can make the difference. We switched to Fromms Grain-free and within a few weeks he didn't smell anymore! He can go weeks now without a bath, just daily wipe downs and still doesn't get smelly, so I can attest - Food will make a BIG difference! I hope you find the best food for you baby as easily as we did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads