It looks better than it did before if I can remember correctly. Didn't you post a picture of it before? Probably would be helpful for you to add it so we can compare? If it's an allergic reaction to the collar malecetic ultra will work wonders.... You are keeping it clean and dry so that is good.
Some bullies have a turkey neck pocket when wearing a collar.... They drink and the water gets stuck in there, causing a place for bacteria or fungal growth. Sometimes it can be the plastic or metal clips along with the water that give the allergic reaction.
Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk