Other A bully medical cabinet.... what does your look like?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So, since we moved into the new home, I unpacked Banks' stuff and this is all for her health and beauty :bigeyes:.... I knew it was a lot, but WOWZIE!

Pop1115003.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

OMG :eek:

I have all the regular lotions and potions plus original listerine, bicarb of soda, and hibi scrub.
plus all my stuff in my emergency first aid kit (human) that might come in useful should something dreadful happen.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
@2BullyMama - I have ALWAYS wanted to participate in a "EB Drawer" thread. Everytime I go in there, digging around for something, I think, "Crap on a stick. I must be the only one with ALL THIS STUFF for their dogs!"

I feel better.
Once again, EBN has proven; I am not alone. :yes4:

Yes. That's THREE drawers full of Dog Stuff. That giant vat next to the Dog Drawers? Dog Food. Above that, is a wooden hanger thing that has dog leashes and my dog walking gear hanging on it. The laundry room/mud room should really be called "The Dog Room".

Attachments

• The Dog Drawers.jpg
    The Dog Drawers.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 172
Last edited by a moderator:

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Holy batman!!! I'm impressed. My bin holds 2 Duoxo Pads, 2 Deodorizers, puppy wipes, 2 Desitins and that's really it. (for now, knock on wood!!!)

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am afraid to actually list all the items, but they are pretty much all used at some point during the year..... and, that is just the top shelf -- under is the baby wipes, desitin and more canned pumpkin

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yea my stuff for sarah looks like that athough it has thinned out alot since ive got her on the right food and know what i need for her:2thumbs:

A

Alaskasmom1

Yep! I have baby wipes, Desitin, Duoxo Pads, apple cider vinegar spray and pills, Nu-Vet vitamins, Metacam, Benedryl, acidophilus, Ear wash solution and drying solution, and more. I want them to be healthy as can be, feel good and be comfy while looking great.

kev122573

Mar 1, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Tipsy
Tipsys is right next to mine and she's kinda got me beat. Anything from antibiotics to ear cleaning, face cleaning, creams and pads... My little Diva's a pharmacy...lol! She is worth it :)

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
Oh my - we have a lip balm for the nose, which works amazingingly, Muricin ointment (script) for chin acne, two kinds of powders for folds, a few of each, 1 a script, cotton balls and swabs, pumpkin, (never need to use it thank goodness), bag balm (cracked foot pads a few times), derma paw which I stopped using as it's messy and dermapaw socks, two different ear solutions, one a script, eye drops, a script, eye rinse/saline, cosmetic pads for eye wiping, nail clippers, flea comb for flea checks, and i know there must be more...it's all in two crates in the hall closet and some on the porch when I use it outside on him (powder and vetirycin spray)- food supplements on top of his crate (3v caps and nu vet powder)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
:nonono: Where are the PICTURES people? Ya'll know we are very 'visual' around here.....there gots to be pics!!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online