Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I keep looking at this photo and I think she may have a case of an extra tight vulva, it's almost like she has a bit of a pocket above it but it could just be the way she is laying in the photo. But no matter what, everytime I look at the picture the only thing in my head is "that isn't right" if you know what I mean. I have seen a lot of pups and never seen anything like that. I would certainly be bringing her to another vet for a second opinion, preferably an older vet who has been around the block. please keep us updated with anything you find out....

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Have you tried giving her apple cider vinegar, and cranberry pills, it may help keep any fungal, or bacterial infections at bay

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I don't like the looks of that one little bit. New vet immediately, even if the second one agrees with the first one.
Lets really get into this, ok.
Does it have a foul odor? Is it possible she is exposed to a male dog? What color is her urine? After you clean her, how soon does it come back? Is it sticky?

Sherry's right. We need to figure this out. What is discussed here and discovered with help someone else someday! (Isn't that why we are here?)

[MENTION=6871]Bully907[/MENTION] - Please know our collective concern here is absolutely sincere. Your baby is our baby too now. You joined. It's your fault. LOL We really do have your and Charlie's best interests at heart. I promise.

OP
Bully907

Bully907

Nov 8, 2012
Fort Bragg, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
What is the spray you are using?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Have you tried giving her apple cider vinegar, and cranberry pills, it may help keep any fungal, or bacterial infections at bay

Yesterday I started cleaning her with apple cider vinager, I was also looking at a other post about uses of apple cider vinager and was going to start putting some in her water and see what happens

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I'm surprised no one here has said it looks like she's turning into a zombie. That is very scary indeed - if it doesn't improve at all by tomorrow, I would definitely go back for that pill, or even a second vet if you don't feel like he/she is taking it seriously. I have never seen anything like that...

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I read an article on this site the other day regarding the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar, there were so many benefits from, better immune health, skin, fur, infections, and many more. I can't remember which thread I read it under, but it probably was in the Health, or Supplement section, it was a really good article, and worth reading.

Most Reactions