General Question NaturVet tear stain pills?

tanito00

Aug 20, 2012
Northern Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Just wondering if any of you guys have used this with success? I read some reviews on petco.com but its like 50/50. I know theres plenty of remedies here on the forum for that but for a person like me which doesn have much time to do long treaments like the ones suggested was wondering if this pill or angel eyes really work? Thanks again guys

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Never heard of this one sorry!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
I haven't heard of it either. If you do find something good though I'd be interested to hear....need to get something myself for Otis.

OP
tanito00

tanito00

Aug 20, 2012
Northern Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Well I did alot of reading of reviews and what not some where very encouringing other werent. So I decided to give it a try its cheaper then angel eyes about 8 dollar difference and its available in big pills( or how my dad use to say horse pills) they amost look like a treat so its easy to get Ellie to eat them I also cut them into bits and put it in her food. Anyways bought it yester day 14 Nov 12 going to try it for the recomended 45 days and see how it pans out will post pics at the end of the treat IF its succesful lol..

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Well I did alot of reading of reviews and what not some where very encouringing other werent. So I decided to give it a try its cheaper then angel eyes about 8 dollar difference and its available in big pills( or how my dad use to say horse pills) they amost look like a treat so its easy to get Ellie to eat them I also cut them into bits and put it in her food. Anyways bought it yester day 14 Nov 12 going to try it for the recomended 45 days and see how it pans out will post pics at the end of the treat IF its succesful lol..

Great, look forward to hearing how it goes,,,thanks

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
We tried Angel Eyes and after 1 week of using it I returned it because it was not helping. I think the formula for Angel Eyes in Canada is different from the USA formula.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Have you tried filtered water?? That seems to have worked for a lot of people on here who are battling tear stains!!

Most Reactions