Help Needed! Recommendations re Glucosamine/Chondrotin

OP
KT221

KT221

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Muffin (nickname: "pig", "my baked good")
Just wanted to give an update on Miss Muffin and the glucosamine and salmon oil products. I went with Cosequin DS Plus MSM. She's been on it for about a week and a half now. By all accounts, it's great. Miss Muffin has always been very mellow and pokey, but after being on Cosequin, she's started running! Yes, RUNNING! Sure it's for about 5-10 seconds, three to five times a day, but that's a lot for my pig. Miss Muffin loves the taste of the tablet, recognizes the bottle and gets excited when it's time to take it.

I also started Miss Muffin on Grizzly Salmon Oil All-Natural Dog Food Supplement. This stuff is great as well. Occasionally, Miss Muffin would scratch her belly with her hind legs. After a few days of taking the salmon oil, the scratching stopped. Her coat was soft to begin with, but it's even softer now. It could be my imagination, but her poops are a little more, um, lubricated? Before the salmon oil, Miss Muffin had pretty dry poops. Now, they're solid but not super dry.

Anyway, I hope every one else is having equally successful results from whatever products they're giving their babies!

louie1

Nov 23, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Louie
Fact: glucosamine only works about 40% of the time... there are better herbs out there!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.