URGENT!!! Otis ate an eye ball!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
He got a hold of one of the toys I got the babies for their first Christmas. :bitching: It was one of those free things you got if you bought 3 Hallmark cards.

IMAG0575.jpg

I was able to pry one of them out of his mouth but the other one is long gone. I know they're little things but should I be worried?

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I wouldn't be to worried Franklin ate a chunk of Kong an he. :poo: it out if its small I wouldn't be to worried I would just keep a look out

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I wouldn't worry so much yet but watch his poop action for the eyeball. Don't get mad at him ok? He was only leaving a signature mark so the babies will know it's from him too. :D

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I am sure he will poop that out! I guess Otis found a new friend :)

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Jake gets a bad rap! The cat tears it and he just trys to clean the mess I think! :)

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
oh great. Just what I always wanted to do. Isn't it bad enough I have to pick it up in the yard? Now I have to poke through it too!! lol

Otis is lucky he's cute!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
oh great. Just what I always wanted to do. Isn't it bad enough I have to pick it up in the yard? Now I have to poke through it too!! lol

Otis is lucky he's cute!

Oh the joys of bulliehood :) We all got to do it at one point! Your turn :) Hope he poops them out soon!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I am sure he will poop that out! I guess Otis found a new friend :)

@JAKEISGREAT Jake gets a bad rap! The cat tears it and he just trys to clean the mess I think! :)

:lies:

Otis is lucky he's cute!

After awhile it's like a Treasure Hunt!! LOL!! Think of yourself as an Bully :poo: archeologist!! :ROFL:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I don't think you have anything to worry about. It's not a large object, and it's round and smooth, so there is no danger of it cutting or poking him. It will just pass through. If my Dozer can pass a sock through his intestines, a small eye should pass . Our vet gave us Medical canned fibre food to give to Dozer , you feed 1 to Tbsp every 2 hours for a day or two, it helps to move things along the digestive tract. I've had to use it two times on Dozer, and he has passed the objects both times.

Dont you love it when we have to be :poo: CSI

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
LOL@Otis.

I think he and Bea were optometrists in a former life. First thing to go on any soft toy is the eyes!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
My bullies do this all the time...it'll come out in Otis' poop. I've picked up many a dog turd that appeared as if it was looking at me! :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.