General Question dry nose

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
What can you do for a chapped nose? Tanks is dry and chapped worse on one side than the other. Is there anything i can do for it or just leave it alone?

Attachments

• Picture 3027.jpg
    Picture 3027.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 123
OP
theparrisfive

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
also this pic is a good one of one of his eyes it does have some gunk in it in this one. with it not being red anymore should i be concerned of infection

M

mabel lou

When I first got rescue Thelma her nose looked as though it had layer after layer on it and you could just like peel it back and her vet said although it is cosmetic I told her I was applying vitamin E to it several times a day and she said that is really good for her. I got her on some really good dog food and acv in her water and daily wipes with baby wipe and her nose is a 100 times better, doesn't even look like the same nose when she first came to our home.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Tap, what they said.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Linus had a bad nose and we used Aquaphor, simply because I already had it. It did a great job and, since it's free from dyes and perfumes, he licked it and didn't have any tummy troubles. I really recommend it for the crustiest nose!

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
I've recently used Bert's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream - it's all natural - no petroleum products. Punk's nose cleared up in 2 days.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.