Help Needed! Bathroom time

Tlomrtony

Nov 1, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Koko
Hello. I just got my girl who is 5 months old last Thursday and notice that she only uses the bathroom 2x a day, is this normal? She hasn't eaten much which I assume she's still adjusting but she sure does drink a lot. Let me know what you guys think.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
It makes sense if she isn't eating much, then she wouldn't be pooping much either. What goes in , comes out. I wouldn't let her go without eating for too much longer though, without getting her checked out. Where did you get her from? A breeder or someone privately, as she is already 5 months old. You can call up the previous owners and ask them what her eating habits were before you got her. Maybe she is just adjusting to her new home and surroundings, but because she is still a puppy, she should be eating 1/3 of a cup 3 times a day.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Twice a day does seem little, but she is in a new environment and probably a little stressed. Are you sure she's not peeing somewhere you haven't noticed yet? (Kidding!) I'd watch her for a couple of days, and if you're still worried, would take her to the vet for a checkup. If you haven't taken her for a checkup as of yet seeing she only very recently joined your family, I would take her very soon for a wellness check.

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
The daily poll today is "how does your Bully let you know they need out. BruceP says his girl only needs (wants) to go out twice daily, so maybe your girl is like that, too. While twice a day seems scarce, every bully is different, just like people. Enjoy your new friend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.