Other My Blossom is going for surgery this morning to repair her cherry eye.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
so glad she is home and doing good, give her lots of snuggles. thanks for the update

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Thanks for the update. Glad she's home with you so she can be spoiled. Please give her a hug and kiss for us. Going to pray for a speedy recovery. :)

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thanks everyone, she's a sleepy little girl tonight, just wants to sleep beside me. Thanks for all the love.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Know it's been a stressful time and now I hope it's all about the healing from this point on. My boy bullie had this done and his sister had cherry eye surgery twice on the same eye because the first vet didn't do a good job. His sister has since passed but Wilson has not had his cherry eye come back since his surgery four years ago. I do have to put an ointment (Optimmune) frequently in that eye as he has had a couple of ulcers in that eye as well. Glad to hear you have an experienced vet so everything should be fine. I enjoyed your story of Dozer getting to enjoy his one on one time with you and how he got to enjoy all the toys. Thanks for sharing!

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thank you, and thanks for all the good thoughts and love sent our way. Im hoping it heals well, and her eyes don't give her too much troubles. I've noticed the other eye that was fixed 2 months ago, has healed nicely, but every once in a while it still gets goopy.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.