General Question Chewing and drooling?

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
I have notice that in the last week or two Tonka has been going to town on his chew toys again like he did when he was teething before (hes 9 months now). He will chew and chew and usually drools all over when hes doing this though otherwise he doesn't. Sometimes his toys are a little bloody as well but nothing terrible. I am just wondering if maybe he is getting some molars or maybe its his way of dealing with his head and jaw getting bigger? I dont know when this happens, right now his head looks small compared to the rest of him. Any thoughts?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Bully's are heavy chewers in general, and perhaps what you said about him is true, but adult bully's will chew like this too.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
both my bullies are really strong chewers and really give their nylabones a work over each time they decide to chew ... hopefully it isn't anything more then just normal bullie chewing but if you are super worried you could always take him in and get a check up just to be sure all is well.

OP
TonkaTruck28

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Hes always chewed on his nylabones and toys but he's been going all out for the last little while. Ive checked out his mouth and all looks well. I don't think he's hurting himself, just wondering if maybe he is around some stage I don't know about. Maybe he is juat deciding he likes to chew! :p

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.