Help Needed! KetoChlor Shampoo

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Hi All! Winston went to the vet this weekend just for routine shots and what not but while we where there I had her check out his paws because they are really red in between and not getting any better no matter what I try! She said it looks like a yeast infection and recommended I try the KetoChlor medicated shampoo. Has anyone had experience with this or have a cheaper solution?? I do not mind spending the money on it if its going to make my baby better, but it is a bit pricey so I just wanted to know if it worked before I proceeded in buying it! Thanks for the help in advance! :D

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I haven't used that shampoo but I do use Mal-A-Ket Wipes for folds, between toes, and tail pocket ... if you have an Rx already you could look online at the different places that carry medications and see if they have it for a lower price? not sure if they will but would be worth checking out.

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I haven't used that shampoo but I do use Mal-A-Ket Wipes for folds, between toes, and tail pocket ... if you have an Rx already you could look online at the different places that carry medications and see if they have it for a lower price? not sure if they will but would be worth checking out.

Yeah I have used the mal-a-ket and the duxo pads which both worked for everything else but in between his toes, i have tried those, i have tried the apple cider vinegar, benedryl they just dont want to heal! i did find it cheaper online then at the vet! thanks for the response!!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=3652]Lauren31287[/MENTION] - You're welcome, glad you were able to find it online for less, they will contact your vet for the prescription so makes it easy on you when ordering all you have to do is give the name and number of your vet they do all the calling then send it to you.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.