Normal Paws?

OP
E

EKen53

Nov 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bobby Homeboy
Thank you all for the inputs and the welcomes. My wife and I did in fact decided to take the risk and get the puppy. But unfortunately, we were a bit too late. Some other takers payed for the dog before we did :(

I was heartbroken. But at least I found this forum I guess :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That's a bummer and I would have been a bummed too. The right one for you two will come around - things happen for a reason and there's another wonderful bully out there just waiting for you two. And like you said, you found us. :2thumbs: :D

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Thank you all for the inputs and the welcomes. My wife and I did in fact decided to take the risk and get the puppy. But unfortunately, we were a bit too late. Some other takers payed for the dog before we did :(

I was heartbroken. But at least I found this forum I guess :)

You were right to check with something you were concerned about --- even at the risk of being "late to the table". Purchasing any puppy should we a well thought out process and if you feel something's hinky about something; you are probably right. Trust your gut.

Bea had a hernia when I got her. Umbilical. Pretty common. But I did all kinds of research -- just to be sure it would be OK. I had already fallen for her from the second she came out ---- so you know, I was "hooked" already but I asked around and read everything possible anyway.

I have insurance for both of my dogs -- including the hip dysplasia up-charge (Trupanion). I've never made a claim yet -- knock on wood. Sure, it's probably considered expensive -- but I don't see it that way at all. The peace of mind I get? PRICELESS. And I mean every syllable of that. I'd give up cable TV or food in order for them to be insured. Period.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Sorry you were too late. But the right pup for you is out there. In fact I applaud you for taking the time and effort to do a bit of research instead of just jumping in there!! And of course you found us!!! Keep us informed as you search for your bully!!! Can't wait to see him/her!!!!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,

He is a very cute looking bulldog.

The honest answer is that his toes do spread apart too much. Should not be any concern for health or quality of life.

Good Day~

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online