Help Needed! Question for NuVet users

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Hi Everyone! I have a weird question. Last week I started giving Winston NuVet supplements becuase I have heard so many great things about them. So my question is, is there something in these that would make him :poo: more?? He used to go twice a day and I had it down to the exact times. The past few days though he has been going about 4 times a day and yesterday while I was at work he had in accident in his crate because he couldn't hold it :nope:. His poo is normal so I know his stomach is not upset and this is the only thing I have changed in his diet recently. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks so much!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I would stop the NuVet and once you know it's completely out of his system, see if he goes back to his old pooping habits!!

OP
Lauren31287

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Thanks for the responses! I did stop it and he is back to normal, very strange! I am going to give him a little bit of time off of it and then try giving him one maybe every other day, maybe he just needs to adjust to it!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You can also break the tablets in half, maybe that will help? But yes go off for at least a week then start again then you can tell if that was it :up:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online