Bully with Big Red Bump on Face

Englishbully13

Jul 10, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Any idea as to what this might be? Anybody ever seen anything like this? It was there and got smaller and now is bigger again, I'm taking him to the vet on Thursday. It has been there for weeks, since it got smaller I didn't think anything of it... Now it came back, I just want to know if anyone has had any issues like this...

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/317271_507037085980865_631384883_n.jpg

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
No idea, I hope you find some answers soon. Does it itch him? maybe a bug bite?

P.S. Duke is one handsome boy :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
No idea here either. If it just appeared I would think pimple type of sore but obviously not being there for olong. Let's know hat the vet says, am curious now. I agree,duke is very handsome!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: grace had something like that when she came back in side from going potty I gave her a benadryl an it went away I hope you figure it out soon

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Can you get a closer picture? does it itch him at all?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
If I'm not mistaken, it looks like puppy acne. See what your vet says, if that's what it is, it's common and comes and goes in some bully's. You can relax, I'm pretty sure it's not a mass or anything too serious.

Please keep me posted and let me know what the vet says, thank you.

OP
Englishbully13

Englishbully13

Jul 10, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
He does not itch it. It does hurt him when he bumps it...
See I would think it was just puppy acne to but I think its odd that it was there and went away and now came back even bigger and worse in the same spot.
The tip of it is changing color daily now, its odd.
I was told by someone who works at a vet that he will likely need to have a depo shot.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Difficult to say without a closer shot of it ....... what food are you feeding him?

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Does it have a head on it or look like it has whitish pus in it? That could mean it's the bully acne. Sometimes Tonka will get a pimple up there that seems to last a long time or refill again but usually it doesn't go away and then come back, so that's odd. Maybe it's a hive or a bite? Let us know when you have spoken to your vet!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.