Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question about Apple cider vinegar

Real Name
    Nikki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mack
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Question about Apple cider vinegar

Mack didnt even notice the difference of the ACV in his water. Stupid question though...are you supposed to shake up the "mother" I just assumed I should?

mabel lou

I put it in my water daily and my mother has as well for a very long time. My son and gbaby say they can taste it and say it taste horrible but I can't taste it hardly at all and I actually like just the very little flavor it gives my water.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Otis
    Likes (Received)

I have tried soaking Otis's feet in the ACV for his Frito smelling feet , but he throws a total fit every time I try to do it. Will adding the ACV to his water help with his smelly issues?

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

I use the Bragg organic ACV from Nutrition House, but you can also buy it from any Health Food store such as Whole Foods.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    I was wondering what apple cider vinegar is used for, what benefits do they get from adding it to their water ? Do they need it? I give them yogurt two or three times a week, cut up apples, baby carrots as a treat, banana, they get Fromms Beef Fritata twice a day, morning and night, with Fromms canned pâté added to the kibble in the morning, and just kibble at night. They get a egg, either hard boiled, or sometimes raw 2 times a week. I haven't tried any other foods for them, but heard oatmeal is good for them, I'm just afraid that it might be too much fibre, and give them soft stools, and it is a grain, and Blossom has had sensitivity problems, so am afraid to chance it. I just switched their food to Fromms 2 weeks ago, and they are both doing well on it. I also give them salmon oil, and cranberry oil pills. I want to give them healthy supplements, but don't want to overdue it and give them too much.
    I just found out that dogs do not digest or absorb fruits & veggies in raw form.

Puree them in a blender or juicer then pour over their food, sparingly, as a little of these
    goes a long way for dogs. Put a tsp of organic LOCAL honey (helps w/allergies), a tsp of
    FOOD GRADE diatomaceous earth (helps kill internal parasites & remineralizes the body)
    and 1/2 clove of RAW garlic (between the two of them yet-in other words, 1/4 each, daily).
    It is not poisonous to them, in proper dosage-garlic also kills parasites and repells fleas, flies
    & mosquitoes externally and helps strengthen immune system.

All of this is good and healthy for YOU to take daily, too

Nothing wrong w/giving them a few bits of their kibble or bison bits as a treat.

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Thank you again for the good advice, I have started giving them ACV everyday, and I'm putting it in my water too. It's a little bitter, but if its good for me, I'll drink it.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Real Name
    Nikki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mack
    Likes (Received)

Just noticed the bottle says shake well. Haha. Well I have been, so that's good.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads