Help Needed! Red Bumps on face of my bully! help!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: what kind of bowl does he eat out of if it anything other then stainless steal they get chin acne an if it is yeast use apple cider vinegar I spray it on a baby wipe then wipe it on his tear stains or wherever theire is yeast it works so well Franklin had a yeast problem with a food an now I give him ACV in his water everyday an it never came back I feed mine blue buffalo wilderness salmon it is a six star food an he's doing great on it besides his tear stains they got worse with this food good luck I hope he gets better

OP
M

marleyk

May 27, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlee
His food and water bowl is both stainless steel. I just bought benedryl in the pill form and given him two since he weighs 52 lbs right now. Ill see how this goes so far.. if not has people gotten better results with zyrtec? its like 4 times the price of benedryl.

OP
M

marleyk

May 27, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlee
idk what happened, but i gave him two benedryl pills the other day and the next day he had these big red bumps on his back.. he still has them, i have not given him benedryl since.. i havent given him anything else new besides the benedryl? but i have given him the liquid benedryl before and it didnt affect him like this.. any ideas?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well i have heard of benadryl causing a reaction in bullies but its rare i think. you could try claritin or zyrtec. or test the benadryl using one pill instead of two. i always test sarah when i give her something new even if its just something like that. call me overcautious but she is allergy prone.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.