General Question When will she make it through the night?

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
All of the dogs I've ever had slept through the night around 4 months, 6 months at the latest. They're all crate trained. The crate doors are closed at night with a dark thin fabric around, so it's dark and cozy in there. By around 4 months, they would wimper and I wouldn't do anything or I would just say, "It's ok" just to let them know I'm still here... unless they start crying then I let them out to potty. Usually by 4 months old, sometimes up to 6 months old, they will sleep through the night.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: Franklin is 6 months an he sleeps through the night now when he was little he went out at 11- 3 an when we got up but we went to bed at 11 so maybe for you I would pick her water up around 6 an take her out at 8:30 - 9:00 an then at 3 an just see how that goes she should be able to hold it like now through the day I don't have to take him out for 4-5 hours so he can hold it if he had to he does sleep in bed with us though on the weekends he will wait till I get up its so cute after my hubby gets up he will come up an lay on my pillow sometimes he sits on my head good luck I'm sure she will sleep through the night soon so hang in you will get some sleep again lol

Last edited:
OP
L

Little miss Maggie

Aug 23, 2012
Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnolia
Hooray... An update to my original post.... The answer is 8 months! She now sleeps through the night! It began that she would go to the bedroom door and when I would get up to go downstairs with her to let her out.....she would go back to her bed and not want to go downstairs. That happened a couple of nights and now she doesn't get up at all.

Members online

No members online now.