Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well...try my suggestion. Since the eyelashes have been removed, she should be good for a few months. Start putting money away in a "no touch" account. If the eyelashes start to make her squint....take her back in immediately and have them plucked again. Keep saving the money every week and in 7 months...you can do the surgery. I find taking O in to have a simple eyelash pluck works well. I'm not interested in sedating her for a 1500.00 procedure right now.

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I'm keeping an eye on it. She's going to the vet again tomorrow for a check up to see how it's healing.

My boss is donating some money to me..she has money that someone had donated to her in memory of their Pomeranian to give to a pet owner sometime when they needed it. She's going to give it to me and match it..for which I'm very grateful. I have no idea how much it'll be yet. Regardless I appreciate it a lot.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Duke had almost the identical story.. so sorry it is very painful for them. I was able to find a vet ophthalmologist that was a teaching school but even then his surgery was expensive. I would call and ask the ophthalmologist if they can give her a contact. this is what they did with Duke.. it gives them so much relief until they have the surgery.. on a bright note.. Duke had the surgery done and knock wood has never had any further eye issues.. ( it has been over 3 years).. Good luck to you. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.