Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need to talk...

Bulldog(s) Names
    Peggy ,Stella ,Gabby
    Likes (Received)

Thank you all so much! I intellectually know I did all I could. The heart is a different matter. The autopsy did help us, though I initially said no. My vet really wanted to know. What we found was that there was absolutely nothing we could have done. I did have him cremated, and bought a beautiful pottery urn. I also found a memorial statue for him, an angel bulldog. What I learned is to be more insistent with the vet. The second visit was not our regular vet, who is a bulldog expert. I knew when we left that I felt uneasy. I should have insisted on more diagnostics right then. I will in the future always trust my gut .-imageuploadedbytapatalk1351178442-139499-jpg

Default Re: I need to talk...

Oh my....the Statue is lovely xxx

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Fulshear, Texas
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I need to talk...

So sorry for your loss, and like others have said don't blame yourself. You were with him and he knew you loved him and he did not pass alone. I love the statue also. You will see him again one day at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads