Help Needed! Drank from community bowl ...did that cause her digestive problems?

Little miss Maggie

Aug 23, 2012
Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnolia
We went to a bulldog gathering this past Saturday and she drank from a bowl of water that other dogs also drank from....it was extremely hard to monitor and keep her from drinking as all the dogs we doing the same. 24 hours later she started having diarrhea. Yesterday she ate well an d did not have a bowel movement until evening and then...same situation. This morning the same...has anyone had this? And antidototes for the diarrhea. Thanks.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Did she run herself to the point of exhaustion? I've seen Bacon get loose :poo::poo: after playing hard. Good luck I'm sure more will be along shortly to give you a better answer.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Canned Pumpkin added to her food(about a tablespoon).... not pie filling...!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: not to scare you but last weekend their was a bully awareness gathering in PA an some dogs where poisoned an 2 out of the 5 puppies died they said they couldn't hold their head up they weren't eating it was so sad so please just be careful when you go to places like that I hope she gets better soon give her a big kiss for me

OP
L

Little miss Maggie

Aug 23, 2012
Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnolia
Just an update...it's been 5 days now and after feeding her ground turkey and rice for every meal...all is back to normal. The last post (about the poisoning) is horrible... I will be thinking about ways to avoid the community water bowls...

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:butterfly: not to scare you but last weekend their was a bully awareness gathering in PA an some dogs where poisoned an 2 out of the 5 puppies died they said they couldn't hold their head up they weren't eating it was so sad so please just be careful when you go to places like that I hope she gets better soon give her a big kiss for me
Yea the poisoning thing is quite scary there was a big issue with that in NYC in the spring because someone was trying to poison the pigeons on the sidewalks of the upper east side and everyone's dogs were eating the poison instead

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: you have to be twisted to poison any living thing its so wrong I hope they get what coming to them ten times over

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.