URGENT!!! Philly vomiting since early this morning!! Help

OP
angelIV

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
I'm so glad when I was reading this again. I was thinking that he could have ate something and that he was blocked up. Poor guy. :hugs:

Thank you, it's all good if not for his vomiting, and X-ray the vet won't notice his lungs, he said its nothing to be alarm of but he wants to address it before it becomes something. Hopefully it's just the seasonal allergy and that the prednisone is enough, if not Philly will have to take antibiotics next week.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Please keep us posted, one of our pups got sick like you are saying, the X-rays were also clear... But he still would not eat after several days, the parents contacted me and I told them i suspected he had a blockage. They took him to a bulldog experienced vet. They cannot see cloth and stuff in the stomach if it's full of fluid. Eventually he had sugary and they found pieces of rubber, cloth, rope toys and plastic in his stomach. He almost died. :(. X-rays for blockages should be taken with barium to be able to see these things.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
angelIV

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
Please keep us posted, one of our pups got sick like you are saying, the X-rays were also clear... But he still would not eat after several days, the parents contacted me and I told them i suspected he had a blockage. They took him to a bulldog experienced vet. They cannot see cloth and stuff in the stomach if it's full of fluid. Eventually he had sugary and they found pieces of rubber, cloth, rope toys and plastic in his stomach. He almost died. :(. X-rays for blockages should be taken with barium to be able to see these things.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)
Thank you, the vet did advice us that if he still shows symptoms after the prescription food, to bring Philly in and he will do the Barium swallow and Philly needs to be there overnight. I think he is an experience bulldog vet, one of the breeders goes to him for her Eb pups.

Most Reactions