Help Needed! All I seem to do is tell coco off!!

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
My dog has turned into the devil. No joking aside coco has turned onto a different dog and I don't like it !!

She started her 1st cycle on wed night and she's 7 month. A no it seems daft but she's just doing very naughty things she keeps talking her nickers off she won't do a thing shes told and will not settle at ALL !!! It's took me a full hour to settle her for bed!! (yes this is a dog not a baby lol ). All av seemed to do is tell her off. !!! Av give her loads of cuddles and treats and paid extra attention to her but she's destroyed her bed in a 30 mins a only nipped out for some bits and bobs :( shes destroyed her two fav toys that she has had since a puppy shes also never chewed a thing !!! where's my lovely puppy gone !!!! Am gonna sleep on it and see how she is tomorrow. Sorry guys jut needed to vent is mentally frustrating when she will not do as she is told because you no she knows its wrong :(.

Good night all x x

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
I wnet through Ambers 1st cycle last month and thats not happening again; she has an appointment for next Friday to get spayed. She didn't like the diaper, ripped it off with every chance she got. She sleeps on the sofa or beds so that became a problem and she didn't understand why she couldnt get on the furniture unless she had the diaper on. She was not a happy camper for a couple of weeks but now that it is all over she is back to her normal self. Hang in there, hope is on the horizon. Good luck!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Good ol hormones at work.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Emma was quite full of herself for 3 weeks. Hang in there and have patience! I felt sorry for Jack because she wanted him a bad way...:ashamed:

L

Lucy-licious

Naughty teen..I have one of those every season. She'll calm down when it's all over, well kind of. Have a good sleep chick...Coco is growing up and testing her new boundaries.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: its so funny to see the way they act when their in heat their just like every other women ATTITUDE!!! but grace love's wearing her daisy dukes she's so cute in them

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
She is pooing a lot more is this normal ?? Xxx

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
When Gizmo went into her 1st heat - we used baby PULLUP's and then reenforced the waist line (so she couldnt get them off) with that Blue Painters Tape - strong enough but easier enough to take a part for potty breaks. and since she couldnt get her head around to get them off :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw poor coco. yes sarah was different in her heat to. very frustrating to say the least. you may want to her her spayed before her next one in 6 months. i used the washable diapers then hooked them through her harness to keep them on. 1284150699379.jpg

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
It's like that old poster of the buzzard snarling, "Patience my a** , I wanna KILL something!"

Your sweet Coco is still there, just raging hormones and the terrible teen crazies.

Keeping y'all in my thoughts, my dears.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.