Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agh!! MORE diarrehea!!

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jacksonville, FL
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Agh!! MORE diarrehea!!

I couldn't find the Fromm's mature adult classic Linda recommended for Abby, I ended up getting it online, 15% off online coupon made up for shipping, shipped to my front door and I could sign up for a monthly automatic!!! I would check to see if a privately owned shop will order it for you.

Always with me

Bulldog(s) Names
    Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Agh!! MORE diarrehea!!

OK. I just sent off an email to my breeder, no reply yet BUT I have been doing a search on blue buffalo dog food and diarrhea and IT IS NOT GOOD. What I have read makes me so leery of this food that as of now I am not feeding my dog another morsel of it. There are too numerous complaints about this as well as other problems and even some vets are suggesting that you not serve it. I thought it was something else I was doing that was causing my Pepper to be so sick and have felt so guilty.
    So I am taking this 15 pound bag of food back to the vet and let her know what I found online and maybe she can give me crdeit on the purchase price of something that is not such a risk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads