General Question The Perfect Supply Kit?

BarkingStella

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Peggy ,Stella ,Gabby
So...if you were going to put together a kit of all the things you need for general and unforeseen bulldog issues and maintenance , what would you include?

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Benadryl, neosporin, coconut oil, daily wipes for cleaning, medicated wipes to take care of bacteria/yeast, hydrocortisone cream, pumpkin... that's about all I can think of! great question!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: wipes, apple cider vinegar, nail clippers, extra food, extra pills if they take them, a blanket, toys, gallon of water, Togo bowl like the ones you can take in your car, Vaseline, dog aspirin, if It's a female diapers an pads if their not fixed, extra leash an collar,

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: someone posted about a disaster kit incase anything would happen I forget who but I'm sure they will be along soon to help

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
The disaster supply kit stuff was turned into an article. You can find that information in that section. It does not contain the Bully specific items mentioned above however since it contains general disaster preparedness for your pets info. You'll have to add all the little tidbits you use to keep your bully happy and healthy to that list if that's what you're going for

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
There is also an article on the home page called 35 things to have if you own an English bulldog :). Can't link it sorry I'm on my iPod :(

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Alot of great suggestions! I have an excellent list that I will try to find that So Cal Bulldog Rescue made and put in a newsletter, if I can find it I will post their suggestions as well :)

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Don't forget to put a miniature vet in your bag, get one of the one's that you soak in water and it turns into a full size Vet :p

flower

Sep 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
why pumpkin? and which one? can? and why coconut oil?? I'm a new bully owner to be...thanks for your advice...♥

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Here the list I was talking about :)

img089.jpg

OP
BarkingStella

BarkingStella

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Peggy ,Stella ,Gabby
That is perfect! Thank you so much!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
why pumpkin? and which one? can? and why coconut oil?? I'm a new bully owner to be...thanks for your advice...♥

Pumpkin is used to help stop diarrhea and also works the other way too, to help them go if they are stopped up. In an emergency, you may or may not have to switch foods and a tablespoon of canned pumpkin (NOT the pie filling) mixed into what you are feeding would help the digestive system.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.