URGENT!!! Emma swallowed a toy

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
YEAHHHH, she passed it. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Just found this when I on the Tootsie Roll Patrol.

CE7953D2-97AE-4B6E-B0A5-2CD5D9C446BC-4033-000003E8DEF0B982.jpg

Success, yes. We have a touchdown!!!!! the pumpkin has landed !!!! wooo whooo

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Cant see it very well,,,, could you hold it up for the camera a little??????? :laugh:

Deanna1489

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
So glad Emma is ok...We had a scare a few months ago with Otis. I had left my razor on the side of the tub and guess who comes trotting in the living room with my razor with no head on it. I was frantic. I called the emergency clinic and they said for me to feed him bread and to watch him closely that he would probably pass it. My entire family sit up half the night until my husband said did you check his bed good (we had searched the entire house for that dang thing) Crying I told him I would go check it again. Well guess what was hidden in the bowels (no pun) of his bed. I was so thankful, but my family about killed me for all the stress. However, while all this was going on I had researched on the net for hours about dogs swallowing razor blades. Believe it or not it happens alot and most of the time are passed with no trouble. Well it will not be happening in our house. The razors are now tucked safely in the bathroom cabinet.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So happy for you and Miss Emma but honestly Jeannie did we really need the visual??????:rofl:
Yes because people need to see what they can actually swallow and how it comes out. I'm in the process of preparing an article on this very issue. I plan on using this as an example. :rofl:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So glad Emma is ok...We had a scare a few months ago with Otis. I had left my razor on the side of the tub and guess who comes trotting in the living room with my razor with no head on it. I was frantic. I called the emergency clinic and they said for me to feed him bread and to watch him closely that he would probably pass it. My entire family sit up half the night until my husband said did you check his bed good (we had searched the entire house for that dang thing) Crying I told him I would go check it again. Well guess what was hidden in the bowels (no pun) of his bed. I was so thankful, but my family about killed me for all the stress. However, while all this was going on I had researched on the net for hours about dogs swallowing razor blades. Believe it or not it happens alot and most of the time are passed with no trouble. Well it will not be happening in our house. The razors are now tucked safely in the bathroom cabinet.
So glad it was found. You should see some of the pictures I just found for an article that I'm preparing of things that dogs have swallowed. You'd be stunned! :eek:

We've been paranoid about Emma swallowing things like a pill if we should happen to accidently drop it as she's like a hoover vacuum. She's getting better though.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Whew.. That had to hurt coming out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
Im stll trying to find the squeaky part of the toy jameson was playing with the other day. One minute he is pouncing on it the next gone. Not sure if it is under the couch or he swallowed it. Dohhhh oh well that to shall pass. Haha

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So glad she passed it, I was wondering about that. So relieved for you and Emma.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.