URGENT!!! Emma swallowed a toy

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
omg how did i miss this? :eek: geez sis i sure hope emma is ok. you must think im so insensitive to now even ask how she was. geez i gotta start viewing the whats new stuff. :bang: ill be looking for updates for my girl [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
That's exactly what I said to Mike too, if it could make her choke. Guess we'll wait and see if she passes it over the next 24 hours. At least I'll know what's wrong with her if she doesn't pass it.

I think I'll go to bed now.

If that is one of the kong toys with the wrap around it Bacon at the exact same amount of one of the legs and passed it a few days later. If did take a few days to come out, he did get a little squidgy :poo: right before it exiting

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
:secret: It was the :halloween1:. I had just taken a picture of her chewing on it and Jack and Wilson enjoying the others and was going to text you when she decided to eat it.

79C8B001-0E81-4A24-A575-2F18487B20F9-347-000000F1731EE495.jpg

@Davidh, thank you for that tip on the peroxide, I didn't know that.

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] that is the same thing that Bacon chewed off, sorry for the double post just saw the pic

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Ok so this is how my day started today. I took Blossom and Dozer out for their walk this morning, and Blossom did her duties, Dozer was taking forever and wasn't going, so after about 20 mins of nothing, I had to go inside for my shower, to get ready for work. I asked my son to keep an eye on him and take him out if he looked like he was going to go to the bathroom. I was just about to step into the shower, when my son screams up to me, Mom your dog just **** in his crate. I said can't you clean it up I'm not dressed and I'm about to get in the shower, or I'll be late for work. He says I'm not touching that, if you pick it up, I'll clean the crate. I say Oh for Gods Sake, I go down stairs, and look in the crate , I see this pile, thinking at first that he had pooped, I grabbed the paper towel and scooped up the pile, poop it was not ! The pile had food on it, so I think he had thrown up, it looked to me like it was a bag or something, but upon closer examination, I found one of my husbands white sweat socks. I'm thinking he threw it up, I can't imagine it coming out the other end. Lol. But If there's one thing I've learned about Bulldogs, it's anything is possible. How do they eat a sock, and not choke on it, or throw it up and not choke on it? I don't know where he got that sock from, or when he ate it, but I am glad it came back out, it just makes me wonder what else he has in his tummy?? Hmm is anyone missing anything?

Last edited:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Jeannie, I just saw this thread. Ruggles had Wormie, a Beanie baby in his stomach for 1 month. He puked it up here at 6:00 am and ate it up before I could get it away from him. I called the vet and took him right in for a forced puke. That whole month he ate and pooped normal with wormie in his stomach. The vet was amazed.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Just checking in to see how Emma is doing and hoping for the best. Hugs to her.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@Biking girl thats quite scary. How they manage not to choke is beyond me. Glad he's ok!! [MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION], a month!! Good golly! :eek:

emma pooped again tonight and nothing. He's quite spunky and her normal self. Time will tell.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Wooooohooooooo! I don't know how they manage to swallow these things!

Glad all is well! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.