Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Emma swallowed a toy

Bulldog(s) Names
    jameson and titan
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Emma swallowed a toy

not to hijack this but jameson pooped out the squeaky this morning! a week later and hell no i wasn't posting a pick. bad enough when he pooped it out i was like hmmmm that is in the shape of the squeaky...and NOOOOO it didn't squeak coming out...

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nyerathrt View Post
    not to hijack this but jameson pooped out the squeaky this morning! a week later and hell no i wasn't posting a pick. bad enough when he pooped it out i was like hmmmm that is in the shape of the squeaky...and NOOOOO it didn't squeak coming out...
    not a hijack to me at all. Glad Jameson pooped the squeaky out. Did he make a squeaky noise?

If you want to share your story, I have a new thread in the Members section.

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    YEAHHHH, she passed it.

Just found this when I on the Tootsie Roll Patrol.

Wow isn't that yummy looking, I'm hoping Bacon passed his while he was boarded over the weekend.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Ugh, I'm glad Emma is okay...I've been through this a number of times with Linus and Truman. The most memorable time was when Linus barked at 3 AM on Christmas morning to poop out "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" ornament he'd eaten 2 days before. Good times.

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tonka
    Likes (Received)

It's always such a relief when they finally pass something! Tonka once threw up not one but TWO footie socks of mine. I never even saw him get them and I thought I was being careful about not leaving them around. It amazes me that he could throw up two socks!!! I think someone mentioned diluting peroxide earlier in this thread. My emergency vet also told me that rather than forcing down the straight up peroxide down the throat to instead soak up the peroxide in chunks of bread and feed them down the throat (when they become a mushy texture). He said that if they inhale the liquid too quickly they can get it in their lungs or aspirate it so it's better to have it soaked into something more substantial. We tried this with Tonka and he gobbled the bread right up like it was a treat the first time. The second time we did it since we had to give him more he learned his lesson and wouldn't take it so we did have to force it haha. I have been told that some dogs are very sensitive to peroxide and others are not at all. Unfortunately mine does not seem to be sensitive to it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Remove Ads