General Question trizchlor4 wipes question

lovemybullys

Sep 24, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
samson. and ares
I hope this doesn't show up twice. I can't find the first one I put up. Sorry in advance if it did. I recently got trizchlor4 wipes for my little guys faces. An when I was reading about them some places say there's no need to dry after using them because they have a drying agent in there already an others say to dry after use. My question is do I need to dry it from there faces or not? I don't want to be rubbing all over if it is unnecessary an I don't want to leave it wet eather. So if anyone knows about these wipes I would appreciate any input on them thank you. Trizchlor4 wipes.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Sorry, not familiar with those wipes, we use unscented sensitive baby wipes on our guys, or a warm damp facecloth on their faces

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
i never heard of these, but in looking them up and reading... there is no need to dry after applying

OP
lovemybullys

lovemybullys

Sep 24, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
samson. and ares
Thank you I've looked them up from a couple different places an just couldn't get a straight answer . I was leaning towards the don't have to dry part but wasn't sure

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
[MENTION=6173]lovemybullys[/MENTION] I use them! They are great! No need to dry them out after, they keep the wrinkles, tail pocket and toes dry! My vet recommended them to me and they are the absolute best!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Also you can buy them off amazon, they are a bit cheaper then getting them from the vet!

OP
lovemybullys

lovemybullys

Sep 24, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
samson. and ares
Thank you all glad to hear that someone can say its a good way to go. Nice to know I can use on tail pocket too

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.