Rough paws

tubbys_dad

Mar 27, 2010
Banning, Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
My bully Tubbys paws have gotten a little rough and are craking. We have tried vaseline but she just licks it off before it can actually help. I also tried wrapping her foot with a bandage but she just ripped it off. I dont think they bother her as she doesnt lick her paws or limp. I was wondering what i should try to soften them up a bit.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I use Bio-oil from Walmart, I looked at my local pet store and they had a few different products as well, I like the oil because it soaks in quickly so she doesnt lick it off!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Go to www.carolinapetpantry.com. They have a snout balm that works on pads!!!! Awesome, they sent me a sample and it works great!! They are also great contributors to bully rescues. All of there goods work for any dog, but they seem to cater to Bullies. Great company.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I need to get an order from CPP but I will, I hear so many great things. Maybe I will right now.... ;)

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
you can go to a local fee store and get udder cream. it works great on dogs and people lol. Also try kids/ babies socks on her feet at night when u apply it.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
you can go to a local fee store and get udder cream. it works great on dogs and people lol. Also try kids/ babies socks on her feet at night when u apply it.

Like Doctors Inlet on 220? Have you gone there? Great place for dog food, they only carry the good brands, like Fromms. If you haven't been you gotta go!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Like Doctors Inlet on 220? Have you gone there? Great place for dog food, they only carry the good brands, like Fromms. If you haven't been you gotta go!
I am going there when I get back from Orlando Friday. I called around alot and besides a health food store on Kingsley they are the only ones that offer most of the Good brands, plus the prices are better lol.

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I use Bag Balm on both of my dogs. It works great! Just don't over use it...I use it a day or two and then thats it for awhile....cause it will make their paws too soft if you over do it.

OP
tubbys_dad

tubbys_dad

Mar 27, 2010
Banning, Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Thanks everyone I have a few things to try out. She doesnt seem too bothered by them but I know that I cant let it go too long because they could get worse. Well thanks again.

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
@%1;[MENTION=380]tubbys_dad[/MENTION]@%1;
http://www.musherssecret.net/
we use musher's secret, it's awesome! it's made of all natural waxs, and softens and protects their paws and in between their toes. it's great for the winter too, when they're walking on crusty snow and ice. also helps in the summer if the sidewalk is hot!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.