Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eyes tearing a lot

Real Name
    Wendy Kerr
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Larry aka Lawrence Tiberius
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Eyes tearing a lot

Larry had this... took him to the vet and he had eye lashes that few growing towards his eyes, irritating them and making them water. She gets a light with a magnafier and pulls them out. No more problems - until more grow in bad.

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Hi there. Wilson had horrible water eyes up until he was about 1.3 year of age. He's 1.9 years now. I have had him allergy tested so I know at least it wasn't the food he was on. For him I always suspected he had enviromental allergies. He's pretty much dried up now and has been for a bit now. Nothing much has changed really. Now I'm struggling with Emma. She's worse than he was and has a white face to boot. She on on Earthborn Hoslitic Coastal Catch. I'm not sure if it's enviromental or not. This was probably not much help but wanted you to know you're not alone.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Doggie Boutique Owner Izzy's Mom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Michelle
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Izzy
    Likes (Received)

Got it thanks, I actually had to call her vet because she was having very soft to liquid stool for the past two days and her vet recommended that I gave her the I/D Gastro food until she stabilizes. Once she's back to normal then I can start the transition with the new food.

I am also giving her the pumpkin puree mixed with the food to help... The cutest thing was seeing her this morning with a orange nose after she ate! I guess her tongue doesn't reach her nose so she had orange lips and orange nose from the pumpkim!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads