Help Needed! Red Bump on Paw Pad????

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
So today I noticed Brutus has a red bump on the bottom of his paw pad. It is not causing him pain when he walks. Im not sure if its painful when I touch it b/c no matter what when you touch his paws he movess (very ticklish I think lol) I cleaned it very well with some peroxide and put some animax ointment on it.

Any info advice iss appreciated...I did notice he has been licking that paw the last 2 days ...Not much but he does lick it here and there.

img_0160.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Well, I must say, his feet are very clean and nail look fabulous, the bump looks minor and could probably be almost anything. Like when a splinter try's to work its way out, a pimple, a nip. ???? I just hope it doesn't bother him too much or get bigger. Let me know what it turns out , something or nothing , either way. I'm curious

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: it might be a clogged pore since they sweat from their feet or a ingrown hair as long as you keep it clean I'm sure it will be fine

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Well, I must say, his feet are very clean and nail look fabulous, the bump looks minor and could probably be almost anything. Like when a splinter try's to work its way out, a pimple, a nip. ???? I just hope it doesn't bother him too much or get bigger. Let me know what it turns out , something or nothing , either way. I'm curious

Thanks Sherry I try to keep him as clean as possible LOL It doesnt seem to bother him when I touch it...If its not gone or gets bigger we are going to the vet Monday. Ill let you know! Thanks sweetie

:butterfly: it might be a clogged pore since they sweat from their feet or a ingrown hair as long as you keep it clean I'm sure it will be fine

It almost does look like a pimple. I hope the animax works and it goes away! Google is not a good friend Ill tell you that I was reading tumor cyst had to shut it down...I was jusst wondering if neone else had the same thing...Thanks Hun!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Boy I have no idea what that could be. Looks like a little inflammation. Curious to know though. Oh [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]'s right, his feet looks fabulous!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION].... hey girl, did you change anything or it could be the change of season and there is something in the grass bothering him. When I make the picture bigger... it looks like a very small cyst from allergies.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hm sarah has never had this but it doesnt look like much and could be anything. id just keep doing what your doing and keep us updated.

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=4246]ChanelnBrutus[/MENTION].... hey girl, did you change anything or it could be the change of season and there is something in the grass bothering him. When I make the picture bigger... it looks like a very small cyst from allergies.

Dang dang! I was hoping that's not what it was! Today I applied some pressure and he jumped so I think it bothers him! We have been at my moms and he did get 4 hives 2 days ago and then this showed up! He was playing in the grass! What else can I do to get rid if this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Boy I have no idea what that could be. Looks like a little inflammation. Curious to know though. Oh [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]'s right, his feet looks fabulous!

Thanks! It does seen inflamed your right! I think we will go to the vet tommorow ...

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
hm sarah has never had this but it doesnt look like much and could be anything. id just keep doing what your doing and keep us updated.

Thanks Hun!

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Today it seems redder than yesterday!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349625169.041455.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349625192.449297.jpg

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I tell ya..Brutus and Vegas together. I noticed a bump on Vegas's paw pad last night also. He's pouting right now..in O's kennel. Won't let me photograph his foot. It doesn't look like that at all, but more like a sliver working it's way out. Keep us updated!

**when I say pouting...I really mean it!**

Last edited:

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
augh I just saw something on my bulldog's pad as well after our bath, i thought it was bleeding, but it doesn't seem to bother him at all. I can tell you the grass has been super wet the last few days. Uh oh?!

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I tell ya..Brutus and Vegas together. I noticed a bump on Vegas's paw pad last night also. He's pouting right now..in O's kennel. Won't let me photograph his foot. It doesn't look like that at all, but more like a sliver working it's way out. Keep us updated!

**when I say pouting...I really mean it!**

Awwwww he is so freaking handsome! I cant take it. It was silver looking and then it strted to look like this. I aam hoping the animax doess the trick! I will take him to the vet prob tommrow just to be sure :) Ill let you know! How is Vegas feeling?

augh I just saw something on my bulldog's pad as well after our bath, i thought it was bleeding, but it doesn't seem to bother him at all. I can tell you the grass has been super wet the last few days. Uh oh?!

I just bathed his feet with Maloseb wash and put some animaax ointment to see if thaat helps :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.