elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I need advice here also. I use unscented hypoallergenic wipes for her belly cause when she squats to pee she will pick up dirt. But the wipes make her break into a rash that looks like a bunch of pump lies and very red. I have since switched to wet paper towels but I wonder if there is a more sanitary solution?.. Any suggestions?

Was it definitely the wipes or maybe the grass? Like [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] said definitely try a different brand because it's so convenient. I wonder what ingredients might have been in there to irritate her.

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
I'm almost certain it's the wipes because about 10 minutes after using them she will break out into a rash. I will try another brand and also compare ingredients. Thanks!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I use Up and Up (the Target brand) and they are unscented. They have no odor at all and do a great job. Sometimes I can get both booties out of one wipe. :)

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
We use Huggies Natural Care, they work great and have a nice scent :)

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
So I been using summers eve simply sensitive on the recommendation of the pharmacist @ cvs. Seems to be working with no rash!

Was it definitely the wipes or maybe the grass? Like @cowsmom said definitely try a different brand because it's so convenient. I wonder what ingredients might have been in there to irritate her.

OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I was limited on selection at the Stop n Shop near me. I got Huggies Simply Clean to try out. Their unscented is really unscented. So that's a plus. And they are more "cleaner" feeling. But they ripped LOL And I had to use 5 this particular time. LOL I will keep the trials going.....

OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
So I been using summers eve simply sensitive on the recommendation of the pharmacist @ cvs. Seems to be working with no rash!

Oh that is good news! I hope these work out well for her.

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
I usually use the Petco puppy wipes for Isabel. I am still waiting for the day that I won't need to wipe her booty but I am afraid this day will never come ;)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Luckily, I dont need to do too many booty wipes!! I generally just grab whatever unscented "for sensitive skin" baby wipes I see first off the shelf.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.