General Question booty wipes

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
i was wondering which wipes are recommended for multiple daily booty clean up. Herman and I both dont like the scent of the unscented baby wipes we have (Pampers) go figure - and I dont think they are doing a good job of cleaning up. We've had a number of 4-wipe doodies recently if you know what I mean LOL :blink:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I use the Walmart brand , just called Equate flushable wipes

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Lol I use whatever baby wipes I have for Clayton. Usually it's pampers sensitive. They are thick enough for both boys (lol) and don't irritate their skin. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I get the huge box of Kirkland signature baby wipes from Costco. They are super soft...made with 70% Tencel fiber, hypoallergenic, alcohol and chlorine-free. They also contain aloe and vitamin E. They are not flushable..but do the job. And you can't beat the price!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I get the huge box of Kirkland signature baby wipes from Costco. They are super soft...made with 70% Tencel fiber, hypoallergenic, alcohol and chlorine-free. They also contain aloe and vitamin E. They are not flushable..but do the job. And you can't beat the price!

These are what Jake uses too! :D

OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
thanks everyone. i think the ones we have are pampers natural care - what happens is that he's running around with the wonderful smell of the "unscented" natural care and :poo: for about an hour after using them. or maybe my nose is too sensitive. i will experiment with some others that you mentioned.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: we use cottontails they work great their soft but not to soft you can't wipe anything I pour ACV in one pack to get his tearstains an for his tail pocket it works great

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
thanks everyone. i think the ones we have are pampers natural care - what happens is that he's running around with the wonderful smell of the "unscented" natural care and :poo: for about an hour after using them. or maybe my nose is too sensitive. i will experiment with some others that you mentioned.

Well.........something is wrong if your 'clean' unscented wipe has an odor. I only have to use 1 per dog per episode. Only when the circumstances are extreme do I have to do multiple wipes.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We use the BJ's warehouse unscented brand.... thick and no scent at all

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I use huggies natural care :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Max has a deep tail pocket that needs to be kept clean pretty regularly or he smells up the entire house --- and what the Vet recommended was Chlorhexidine solution. So I use the unscented baby wipes and spray them with a 2:1 solution of Chlorhexidine to clean out the tail pocket - and it really helps eliminate the odors and keep the area clean.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Remi has soft stool (food? age?) so I wipe him after he's done with his morning #2s. It's what I had on hand for my cats - nature's miracle pet wipes. I also use them to wipe his face; they are moisturizing. Also they really don't smell like anything.

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
I need advice here also. I use unscented hypoallergenic wipes for her belly cause when she squats to pee she will pick up dirt. But the wipes make her break into a rash that looks like a bunch of pump lies and very red. I have since switched to wet paper towels but I wonder if there is a more sanitary solution?.. Any suggestions?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i use cuties unscented baby wipes. [MENTION=6209]Scueva[/MENTION] maybe you could try a different brand or some regular hand wipes or maybe some wet cotton balls.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.