General Question Any tips and help would be greatly appreciated!

Mazza81

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Chuncho
Hey all I am picking up my bulldog puppy next week and was wondering if anyone had any tips to help me settle her in properly so she doesn't stress too much. I have a crate for her toys a great food so any information you all might have would be greatly appreciated!!!

# so excited!!!!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Congratulations! I picked up my first bully in January of this year; we were so excited to pick her up and have reminded excited about her ever since. I would say to make sure you keep an eye on your new baby; they enjoy chewing on wood or anything and make sure small things that they could swallow are not available to them. Find a vet that is experienced in the breed. Keep a watchful eye on the little one when outside and if alone in the house I would recommend keeping baby crated for their own safety and your sanity. Good luck and again congratulations; nothing like a bully in the family. There are experts on this forum with lots of great advise.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
congratulations! just have plenty of time on your hands because you wont want to be separated from her for too long :)

also keep your camera charged and with you at all times!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
How exciting!!! I think everybody has just about covered it!!! Just make sure you post lots of pics!!!!! :up:

maggies mom

Aug 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
maggie
If its possible to stay home with the puppy for the first few days that would be great. I took off a few days when Maggie came home to get her comfortable and on a schedule, plus it was great to just cuddle and nap together.

OP
M

Mazza81

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Chuncho
Hey guys thank you so much for all the messages and yes excited is definitely an understatement!!! I am a stay at home mother so I will be lucky enough to be home with her everyday!! I've heard they are little chewing machines so I've puppy proofed the house as much as possible! Il be sure to load some pics of our new arrival! Thanks again everyone :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online