Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Irritated nose wrinkle

Feed Store Operator
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Duchess
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Irritated nose wrinkle

@porkysmamma so I got the monistat7. I used it last night and already this am the redness in her tear folds has almost gone away. How many times a day should I apply the cream and for how long?

Doggie Boutique Owner porkysmamma's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alicia
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Porkchop aka Porky
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scueva View Post
    @porkysmamma so I got the monistat7. I used it last night and already this am the redness in her tear folds has almost gone away. How many times a day should I apply the cream and for how long?
    I do twice a day morning and night usually for 3 or 4 days just to be safe I'm glad it's already working for you
    Never knew what our lives were missing until we found our princess

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

I use the witch hazel pads from Walmart. They are a natural astringent so you don't have to worry about drying afterwards. So far it's worked really well on all three bullies ..... nose, wrinkles and tail pockets!!

Doggie Boutique Owner porkysmamma's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alicia
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Porkchop aka Porky
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    I use the witch hazel pads from Walmart. They are a natural astringent so you don't have to worry about drying afterwards. So far it's worked really well on all three bullies ..... nose, wrinkles and tail pockets!!
    Aren't they great the only issue I have with it is that porky likes to try to eat them while I do her nose she's a bit strange
    Never knew what our lives were missing until we found our princess

Bulldog(s) Names
    chance & safari
    Likes (Received)

my male english bulldogs nose wrinkle right above his nose has done that quite a few times. my vet said to by stridex. i bought the one for sensitive with aloe in it. the label is green and white. it works like a charm. clears it up by the next day. what i do is clean it with a stridex pad and then pat it dry with a paper towel. stridex is inexpensive and a jar of pads lasts a long time. i dont use it on his other wrinkles just that one. i use baby wipes on his other wrinkles.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads